Difference between Traktor Scratch 6 and Komplete audio 6
    Tech Convert

Default Difference between Traktor Scratch 6 and Komplete audio 6

can someone please tell me the difference between the two ? and what is used where?

regards

Tech Guru

an awful lot....ins and outs on TA6 are phonos/analog, the KA6 has analog and digital plus a dedicated monitor out with volume control. its designed for home studio use i.e. music production
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

traktor audio 6 is used with traktor for DJing/timecode control and komplete audio 6 is meant for a studio setup for use with a DAW.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by djchriswoods.co.uk View Post
    an awful lot....ins and outs on TA6 are phonos/analog, the KA6 has analog and digital plus a dedicated monitor out with volume control. its designed for home studio use i.e. music production
    sorry i dont quite understand . All i got is KA6 is used to record and for production

can KA6 serve as a Soundcard for a setup like x1 + f1 + mixer and used for live performance or is it only used in studio for recording purposes.?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    traktor audio 6 is used with traktor for DJing/timecode control and komplete audio 6 is meant for a studio setup for use with a DAW.
    Thankyou now its a bit more clear