Help for new purchase

Default Help for new purchase

Hey everyone I've tried searching thru this forum and the net and found nothing I've been searching long an hard trying to find the right gear for me and I finally decided between to but I have afew things I was hopeing you could help me with.

First off I already own two cdj 800s and I had a mixer but I stoped djing and went traveling for 2 years now I've come home and my mixer is broken so this is we're my decision gets abit hard as I've been traveling im pretty broke.

So basically I've been reaserching fr weeks and I've narrowed it down to either the s4 witch I think looks awsome and a lot of fun but also the Z2 looks great were I live they are both still very expensive the s4 is $1400 and the Z2 is $1300.
    So I was just wondering what people think in your opinions would be better if I did get the z2 I would probly get vinyl in the future once I have more more but I love that the s4 has everything u need just plug and play.
    So any advice would be hugely appreciated if u have either or have played on both what u liked didn't like ad also if u no of any othe equipment that I might like that has the same sort of features as I might not no about that would also be awsome.
    Cheers heaps

Um where exactly are you located, because both of the products you mentioned should be selling around $800
    and for whats its worth, get the Z2 or another mixer used like and A&H or pio. Once you play with the S4 for a while you will probably want to go back to a more traditional setup.
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

im in new Zealand.
    There definelty not 800 hundred I wish they were sucks everything is super expensive even the second had ones here are still $1000.
    So the z2 is better in your opinion?
    It just looks like the s4 is a hell of a lot of fun when I see people playing with it on YouTube but I can see what you mean about how I would probably get sick f it after awhile.

Buy it off DJTT its way cheaper or ebay
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye