QSC K Series OR JBL PRX Series
    Tech Convert
    Newark, NJ by way of Jacksonville, Florida

Default QSC K Series OR JBL PRX Series

Guys, Need some help, I'm looking to upgrade my speaker system and I'm looking to purchase either the QSC K=12's and K-Subs or the JBL PRX Systems....I have been a JBL user for years and love them. But I just recently heard the QSC K Systems and WOW!!!....Help me out if you can....Thanks everyone!

Sincerely,
    DJ Marky-Mark.
    Jacksonville. Fl.

Quote Originally Posted by lowdog5 View Post
    Guys, Need some help, I'm looking to upgrade my speaker system and I'm looking to purchase either the QSC K=12's and K-Subs or the JBL PRX Systems....I have been a JBL user for years and love them. But I just recently heard the QSC K Systems and WOW!!!....Help me out if you can....Thanks everyone!

Sincerely,
    DJ Marky-Mark.
    Jacksonville. Fl.
    You would probably be happy with either. I have the PRX 12's and I love them. I hear a lot of good things about the new yamahas too so you should check those out too if you're in the market.

Tech Mentor

K series does not compare the PRX series, KWs maybe but they also cost more than both of the other options.
    I hear an 8hz sinewave can make a whole room of dubstep producers simultaneously stroke their beards.

Even if they havnt got one.

K series are nice, but PRX all the way. I work for a production company, and out of a warehouse of speakers to choose from, the PRX 615s are my go-to.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info