VCI LED Status Problem
    Tech Mentor

Default VCI LED Status Problem

Hi,
    I just updated to the 1.2 Beta I started to improve my own .tsi file my idea was to implement a new EFX section. The 4 upper left tiny black buttons should switch between EFX-Unit 1-4 controlled by the EFX knobs on the right side of the vci.
    But there is a mayor problem about the status of the outs(LEDs). Imagine:
    1. I activated with upper tiny black button EFX-Unit 1
    2. I use the effect On button below the D/W Knob -> the button starts to light up
    3. Now I activate with the 2nd tiny black button EFX-Unit 2
    4. If the effect wasn't on(LED off) the LED still remains on an shows the status of EFX-Unit 1. So if I want the correct status I have to double press a button till it's in the right status

Here is the problem, by chaning the Units the status of LEDs do not change.
    I hope you understand my problem.

Thanks jannick

This is the normal function of the VCI. I have yet to come up with an output mapping that updates itself like you are looking to do.

I have come across something similar with a mapping I've done. I haven't tried it yet, but I believe you might be able to cure it with a conditional on the output command.

Tech Mentor

Ah thank you! Haven't thought about conditions. I'll try this when I'm at home

You may end up with having to do alot of work just to get that one button to light up! But the more I think about it, I'm pretty sure its possible.

Tech Mentor

The new controll window is so confusing, copying etc. if you know what I mean ...