Is Traktor Pro stable yet, what's the best version?
    Tech Guru

Default Is Traktor Pro stable yet, what's the best version?

so I've been following the Traktor Pro developments on/off since it's release and I'm very excited to start learning the new software....... as soon as the bugs and stability issues are worked out!

So what version works best for you? Do any of them? When can we expect Traktor Pro to outgrow it's training wheels?

I've been using 1.1.2 for a few weeks now. Absolutely no troubles with it. Been used at a few parties to its full potential and rock solid Am looking forward to the big update but am gonna wait till the public release once the kinks are ironed out.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

1.1.2 is the cheese. i love it.

1.2 will be better. i actually have a lot of trust in the traktor pro updates nowadays. i've played out the following weekend after the last two updates and haven't ever had it dick up on me.

back in the traktor 3 days it was more of a gamble for my computer, but i trust tpro quite a bit more.

I havent had 1.1.2 crash on me unless i was doing something i wasnt supposed to Like creating midi feedback loops accidently

It crashed on me last night when i went to save/overwrite a midi map tweak. never happened before, it literally just disappeared.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

ah so hopefully 1.2 will iron out those stabilty kinks/bugs that seem to vary from system to system? :s

yeah I was happy to see that this new update is addressing two big problems I had with the earlier releases by introducing adjustable Pitch Bend Sensitivity and 4 FX channels... so now I'm ready to rocknroll , can't wait!

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

1.1.2 is solid for me. I'm looking forward to 1.2, but I'm going to give it a bit before I upgrade to make sure those kinks work.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall