DJ/Midi Club at my school...PLEASE HELP!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

please keep in mind that currently there is most likely no one at the school on staff that has enough knowledge to teach a full class about this on a daily basis so, someone is going to have to take courses themselves long enough to teach what they have learned..."learnt"...ARGGHH!

And its going to cost a bit for the school to get that person through his/her own classes

I bring this up because it might delay things in a way that you WONT be starting these classes in your school next august as you hoped

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Oh douchebag is fine, we don't mind a little mild swearing here until it gets excessive.

Not know the difference between there, their and they're, however, that's another matter...

Tech Wizard

first of all,Sorry for my grammar.English isnt my first language and recently i have been struggling a bit with it.
    Something you should know,which is actually pretty awsome if you ask me, is that my school has a music production class.
    The school already has 2 midi keyboads.I was thinking the club coul cover jamming, traktor and ableton djing, production , etc.
    Another thing is were probably not going to go to deep into stuff at first glance.The members are going to grow with the club.
    Thank you all so much for your help.I appreciate it alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12