Ammunition Recordings 1 year Mix Contest
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ammunition Recordings 1 year Mix Contest

I figured Coffey would have posted this by now, but he hasnt so I ganked it off another message board for the djtt love:

Click HERE To Download Ammo's Free 5 Tunes / Mix Competition

Ez, and bigup to everyone who has given their continued support through our 1st year! It's been a huge year for us, and we are still constantly growing and making moves! As always, we've got some brutal stuff incoming, be sure to checkout our site at www.AmmunitionRecordings.com or www.myspace.com/ammunitionrecordings for info on tunes incoming and more! Or subscribe to our blog to be kept in the loop of when we've got new releases incoming, new Podcasts, competitions, features, or whatever it may be!

Click HERE To Subscribe to our Blog!

From the graphic above, semi explaining the Ammunition Recordings 1 Year Mix Competition, you should roughly know the idea behind it all. We are giving away 5 FREE smashers from Ammo! You can either use these to just play out and listen to whenever, OR, you can enter our Ammunition Recordings Mixset Competition! Whoever has the mix that we like the most, will win the following!

Click HERE To Download Ammo's Free 1 Year Bundle!

Your Mixset Featured in Ammunition Recordings Incoming Podcast 005
    Free Ammunition Recordings T-Shirt
    Free Ammunition Recordings Stickers
    $30 coupon for a Kore Soundpack through Native Instruments, with a Free Kore Player!
    (all shipping etc paid for by Ammunition Recs!)

Our last Ammunition Podcast 004 received over 1,000 downloads, so if your mix is chosen, it will be heard by thousands! Plus we will have it featured on associated sites all throughout the Drum & Bass community!<br />

Here are the rules:

Maximum length of the mix should be 20 minutes
    It is Mandatory to use the 5 tunes supplied from Ammunition.
    You can use whatever other tunes to fill in the extra time.
    *Bonus points if you use other Ammunition tunes OR tunes from associated labels!*
    You can use whatever mixing method you'd like, we're not picky, so long as it's a good mix! (CD Decks, DVS', Ableton, whatever)
    Mixes must be delivered to us in 320kbps Mp3 quality.
    Mixes must include a Tracklist!

To Submit the mix:

Go to www.AmmunitionRecordings.com - OR - www.myspace.com/AmmunitionRecordings
    Hit "message" to send us a message.

Send us the link to download your mix. Your mix must be titled appropriately as follows:
    "Ammo Podcast Mix Competition" followed by your name and contact info in the filename of the mp3, rar, zip, or whatever form you submit it in.

We prefer that you use Sendspace.com to host your mixes on for us to download.

The Free Ammunition tunes included are listed below!

Click HERE To Download Ammo's Free 1 Year Bundle!

BrainfuzZ - Curious Way - AR054D: Released on BrainfuzZ's "Discords" EP, absolute chart smasher! Brutal beats from the BrainfuzZ!<

KinetiX - Memory Leak - AR027D:> Released on KinetiX's "Fatal Error" EP, this one rinsed propa by AK1200 all over the states! INSANE Breakdown on this one!!

Protech - Empty Spaces (Paperclip Remix) - AR048D: Released on Paperclip's "Simple Access" EP. Another absolute chart killer, more on Ammo's smooth funk side, this one was featured on countless sites!

Rolar - Motor - AR040D: Released on Rolar's "Check Your Target" EP. Started out our 2009 huge, killed charts, massive support on this EP!

T-Tech - Parasite - AR063D:Released on Ammo's "Fallout" EP. Included other artists suchas Dub Elements, Digital Soul, Noxius, and Influence! Huge release, featured massive!

**You can find links to all these artists through our MySpace**

Nice little collection of tunes that shows Ammunition's respect for a diverse sound in Drum & Bass. And if you guys like these, you should definitely check out the other tunes associated with these releases!

Hope you all enjoy them, and we look forward to hearing some killer mixsets! G'luck!

- Coffey
    www.AmmunitionRecordings.Com<

2 x Techinics 1200 mkIIs, SL1, Pioneer DJM-500, Novation Dicer, Stanton 680 carts, Acer Aspire 1410 11" Netbook
    ----------------------------------------------------

http://twitter.com/djlokifl

when's the deadline?
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Isnt one yet. He'll announce it when they get closed to Podcast005.
    2 x Techinics 1200 mkIIs, SL1, Pioneer DJM-500, Novation Dicer, Stanton 680 carts, Acer Aspire 1410 11" Netbook

U gonna enter Hip?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

most definitely if i can get this dvs setup in time >_<

i'm being forced to take an unexpected "hiatus" until i can get enough cash for the audio 8..i expected to be able to sell my firebox sooner than this :P

but if i can get it all up in running in time, i'm smashing this
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

sweet man. kill it!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I must say that there is some absolute spinal ripping tunes in that bundle gonna love busting these out. Yet another smashing label to add to my watchlist. Nice work!!!!!!

10 tunes in 20 mins...thats me out lol. Am grabbing the zip tho.

Quote Originally Posted by B.C.Ninja View Post
    I must say that there is some absolute spinal ripping tunes in that bundle gonna love busting these out. Yet another smashing label to add to my watchlist. Nice work!!!!!!

Yeah its for sure a label to watch if you like your DnB on the dark side. Check them out on beatport, pretty much everything they have put out is solid.

I thought Brainfuzz sounded familiar, we have a few more trax by them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast