Trying to figure out what new controller to get!
    Tech Wizard

Default Trying to figure out what new controller to get!

So I have $400 to spend a new controller for christmas, I'm mainly a producer but I'm down to start looking at some DJ Gear aswell.

Gear in mind: Native Instruments: Maschine or a Novation MiniNova(Synth). The thing I'm a bit skeptic about is that a lot of people are selling their Maschines on here and it kinda scares me a little. Does anyone know any major cons with the Maschine?

I currently have a APC40(Clip Trigger/Efx) MPK61(Midi-keyb) 2 rokit 5's and a scarlet AU. So I have most of my basic needs down. I just want to get a new piece of equipment that won't be useless.

or i could just say fuck it all and get a xbox and duty!

What do you want your new controller for though...?

If you're a Live user I'd say save a tad more and wait for the Ableton Push.
    HP Envy 14 Beats Edition, Traktor Pro 2, NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol X1, NI Kontrol F1, AIAIA TMA-1

Tech Convert

Almost the same here, MPK 49 + Saffire Pro 14, hs50m pair. Was thinking in the APC40, but talking to upper lvl producers they told me about the UAD DSP interface. Thought in Maschine too, but I think the effects quality and processing power are "better" than another controller

Tech Wizard

I'm a heavy Ableton user, but in love with the Maschine layout. I was just planning on making beats/chopped samples on the Maschine and mix it in Ableton/LP9. I haven't seen much about push, just looks like a beefed up Apc40 to me.