Traktor Playlists acting up, this happen to anyone ?
    Tech Mentor

Default Traktor Playlists acting up, this happen to anyone ?

Hey guys,

Never looked into this issue but Im running Traktor Pro 2.6 with my MixTrack Pro and Ive run into trouble regarding the playlists.

Every once in a while Traktor Decides to copy my tracks from one playlist in on top of another, does it to a few of them every time.

Id say its happened over 10 times now since I started practicing

Anyone know what the problem might be ?

I find this happens sometimes to me as well, but I think its actually my own fault. When a track loads, the screen freezes for a couple of seconds. If I'm trying to click on a playlist or drag a song from a playlist to the preparation playlist (which I do quite often) and the screen freezes (I use autoload to automatically load the next track from the playlist) I think traktor thinks ive released my mouse over a playlist and adds the song to it.

Or it could be that its an actual bug.... anyone else have this experience?
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Tech Mentor

Hey robdquick thanks for the reply

No its definitely not that, like it adds the whole playlist (songs in same order as their orignal playlist) rather than individual songs.

I suspect (At least, from my experience of doing it a thousand times), that when you're clicking through your playlists with a mouse, You're accidently dragging up or down to the nearest playlist.

I know I do it all the time on my Macbook, as the button on the touchpad also doubles as part of the touchable surface, and I'll often move my mouse the slightest when Im clicking, which then gets re-interperated as a drag.
    Traktor Pro 2 | DB2 | 2x X1 | Macbook Air | HDJ1500 | KRK RP6G2 | KRK 12s | Crane Stand Pro