Selling all my gear
    Tech Wizard

Default Selling all my gear

The fuel injection just went out on my bike, so I have a $2,000 bill to pay that I can't afford. I figured I'd give you guys the first dibs before I list it on ebay.

$400- VCI-100 w/ updated firmware & overlay (I also have the original plates)
    $100- Oxygen 8 (never even used)
    $100- Audiofire 2 w/ old style and new style firewire cables (will work with new macbooks), 1/4 to 1/8 adapters, & all the other stuff it came with

Everything includes shipping.

Only the VCI has left the house, and that was just once. You could pass all this stuff off for brand new. Your gain my loss... I hate vehicle problems

Just send a PM or shoot and email to adamscook@gmail.com if you're interested in anything.

where are you located?
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Wizard

Same question, where are you located? If you could get / ship it to the bay area in about three weeks, I might be game for the VCI & Audiofire. Is it under warranty? If you need to make the sale immediately tho, I'm probably not your guy. Won't get to the bay area and won't be able to bring the cash together for another three or four weeks
    Last edited by SeoxyS; 08-01-2009 at 08:08 PM.

Tech Wizard

Athens, OH. I can get it shipped there no prob, there's a Fedex within walking distance of my house. I'm gonna be in Cincy next weekend at the Tool concert if anyone down there is interested and doesn't want to pay shipping.

Edit: The audiofire should be under warranty, but I'm guessing that updating the firmware on the VCI voids its warranty. I've had the VCI about 5 months and the audiofire about 3. The oxygen 8 definitely is under warranty since I've only had it 2 weeks.