Opened for Urban Assault (DJ Shortee) and DJ Venom on Saturday!

Default Opened for Urban Assault (DJ Shortee) and DJ Venom on Saturday!

First off I'd like to thank all of the helpful members of the DJTT community. Without the guidance and interest generated in this forum I wouldn't have developed as quickly as I have. With that said, I just HAVE to gush about my most recent accomplishment:

I opened for DJ Shortee and DJ Venom on Saturday at an event called "Nightmare Before Christmas" in Providence, RI!

I have to say it was the most fun I've ever had playing. It was an hour long set of trance. Even though I was opening mainstage from 6-7pm the floor had at least 200-300 people on it, and I had about 80% of them going wild; it felt amazing! I got a lot of positive feedback from the people that hired me as well as many of the party goers. On top of that, I came home with a message waiting for me from another crew in Boston wanting to hire me in January!

Very connecting night, and definitely a huge break in my DJ'ing career! I'll put videos up as soon as I get them from my friend

Congrats man glad things are working out for the best for you... Very similar things are happening for me as well !!!