Official Logos Forum:Post Your legit signature logo !
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Official Logos Forum:Post Your legit signature logo !

Logo.jpg

Heres my official team logo along with my Teammates as well!!

qe.jpg
    1.png
    243.jpg
    42342.jpg
    asda.jpg

Lemme know what u think... Personally i think they are all super dope as mother fucker!!!

Tech Mentor

I think using the same design for everyone in the crew is a fresh idea as far as design and branding is concerned! The silhouettes work, although I think yours and Nicks are a little vague looking. The colors are good, but I think in this execution they could stand to be a bit brighter, especially Blu and Parlos logos. Overall, I think it's great, I'm putting together a mix cd with a roster of other djs and producers and I've been playing with ideas of branding groups in ways just like this! good job!
    VCI-100se1.3 & Kontrol F1 & Midi Fighter Classic & Traktor Audio 2 & Pioneer HDJ-1000 & Compaq Presario CQ62
    http://www.facebook.com/DjFrostGiant
    http://www.mixcloud.com/FrostGiant/

And a low res version of the total logo:

Last edited by tekki; 12-18-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post

And a low res version of the total logo:

This is legit as mother.. if u have a sticker id love to plaster one on my new laptop!!

Thanks bro', no stickers yet, as I'm still glad I was able to come up with the design.

I will hook you up when stickers are made!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

That logo is sweet, that's a real brand emblem right there. I'm still working on mine, not so good with illustrator so I'm getting my student friend on it. Never, ever, trust students for time.

Tech Mentor

so far its only a sprayed up logo on a train car that sits downtown. but i think I'm going to polish it up and use it in a sticker or something. so far i only play dubstep and Drum and Bass in a record store, so its nothing huge, and not marketed really... well... not marketed at all.downsized_0811122318.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~2 X Gemini XL 500II~ I ~Vestax PMC-05 PROII~ I ~Audio 4 DJ~ I ~Traktor Scratch Pro 2~

Tech Mentor

JV.png

horrible resolution, but I needed something quick for a small gig so this is what I came up with. Id love to redo it, but my knowledge is crap when it comes to image editing.

EDIT: My actual "stage name" is Jay Vacaro, hence the JV.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast