NI Maschine license transfer

Default NI Maschine license transfer

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone on here has bought a NI Maschine second hand and had to transfer the license over, If so i'd just like to know how long this process usually takes ?

Thanks in advance,

Dan.
    4gb Macbook, X2 Technics 1210 Mk2's, Behring UMX Mixer Kontrol X1, Uc 33-e, Prodipe 25-key Midi Keyboard, X2 Kool Sound Monitors, Audio 6

Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, Logic Pro 9

Tech Student

I had a problem with NI licenses before, and they seemed to be able to be resolved while I was on the phone with NI support. I believe the same can be done with transferring them, but I cannot say for sure.

The guy whom i bought it off e-mailed NI and they sent him a reply saying they had "created a ticket for the request" and said it may take a few days.

I was just wondering how long NI consider a few days, simply because i'm about to explode with the excitement of getting to use my new Maschine.
    4gb Macbook, X2 Technics 1210 Mk2's, Behring UMX Mixer Kontrol X1, Uc 33-e, Prodipe 25-key Midi Keyboard, X2 Kool Sound Monitors, Audio 6

Tech Mentor

I recently did it the fastest way is to call NI. The whole process took 5 min.

Thanks man, I guess i'll call the guy who I bought it off tomorrow & let him know that the whole process is much quicker over the phone.

I emailed NI, and every time I have sold a product with a license key and have emailed it in, they have responded & gotten the software or hardware unlocked within literally a day or two of communication max. I've done this maybe 4 or 5 times.

^^^ Same deal as ColdFuzion.

I've done it a few times now, the shortest was 6 hours, longest maybe 3 days.

It could be a little longer now that it is the Christmas period. Best bet would be to ring them
    Traktor Pro 2 | DB2 | 2x X1 | Macbook Air | HDJ1500 | KRK RP6G2 | KRK 12s | Crane Stand Pro