Finally some represent for Israeli controllerists

Default Finally some represent for Israeli controllerists

Not sure if it{s the right forum, but I had to share this.

Controllerism ain't as big, or known in Israel as in the US or Europe, and in the last couple years it's been rising as a legit way to dj and play, and I have to say, it's the first "real" video I've seen of an Israeli DJ that is.. well, great.

Starts ok, and around the 4th minute becomes excellent
    Do, or do not. There is no try.

Brilliant set, and that controller (and software) looks awesome...
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Brilliant set, and that controller (and software) looks awesome...
    yeah, that set was executed nicely for sure. the controller is probably the best i've ever seen. they had one in guitar center last time i went and it was solid, sturdy and had a very nice, professional look about it. they didnt have it hooked up so i was unable to try it, but it looks great and the buttons and knobs feel great. apparently it was pretty much the one item in the store they wouldn't even accept their own coupons/deals for and you had to pay full price on it. crazy stuff!
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Mentor

well. now have moar gearlust... and skill lust... basically all the lusts a dj can have.

really nice set, im working towards that kinda set... someday!
    ~2 X Gemini XL 500II~ I ~Vestax PMC-05 PROII~ I ~Audio 4 DJ~ I ~Traktor Scratch Pro 2~

Very tight mix. Nice

I went to a launch event for DDJ-SX at Long and McQuade, didn't get a chance to play with the controller as there was quite of line up to try it out, but got a free t-shirt out of it and from the looks of it and based on other people feedback there, everyone was very satisfied with hardware. Serato DJ, on the other hand would take me getting used to, Traktor seems more intuitive for me.