Losing effects with X1/S4

Default Losing effects with X1/S4

Hello,

I have an S4, X1 and an F1 as my kit. Overkill? Naw! I love it....

Problem is when I connect the X1, I loose the capability on my S4 to control FX bank 1 on Deck B, and I lose capability to control FX bank 2 on Deck A.

Is there a fix to this? I would like to still be able to control effects banks 1 and 2 on deck a and b. I control deck c and d with the X1, so no big deal there.

Thanks

DJ Sandor

Tech Wizard

Do you use a powered usb hub, because most computers can't deliver the power for 3 controllers.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Double check your FX units are assigned properly per deck, you can check that on the S4's mixer section, the X1's FX1-2 buttons (assuming you are using the native maps) or in Traktor's UI if the correct layout is selected.

Hey guys, thanks for the reply

No powered hub, my S4/F1/and X1 are all plugged into the PC. I am using the X1 to control FX 3 and 4. I am using the S4 to control FX 1 and 2.
    Using the Standard Traktor layout. I just cant assign FX unit 1 to deck B and vise versa (using S4), and I cannot assign FX unit 2 to Deck A using the S4 hardware. I can assign them in the software though.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by luckee_d_1999 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for the reply

No powered hub, my S4/F1/and X1 are all plugged into the PC. I am using the X1 to control FX 3 and 4. I am using the S4 to control FX 1 and 2.
    Using the Standard Traktor layout. I just cant assign FX unit 1 to deck B and vise versa (using S4), and I cannot assign FX unit 2 to Deck A using the S4 hardware. I can assign them in the software though.

Any thoughts?
    I get the same thing when running my X1 alongside my S4, not sure why it happens.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Submitted a ticket into NI. I dont know how to map this and do not understand why the functionality is lost. I am at a loss here

Quote Originally Posted by firebr4nd View Post
    I get the same thing when running my X1 alongside my S4, not sure why it happens.
    Any luck figuring it out??/