Need another dj at my club (strip club)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Need another dj at my club (strip club)

Details:
    I'm head dj at a strip club in Arcadia, CA. I'm looking for someone (part-time or full-time) to help me out some days of the week.

$8/hour + Cash Tips from the girls. So $80-$400< once you get more experience here.

7pm-2am, let me know what days you're available.

We have all the equipment set up here, including music, etc.

Looking for someone ASAP- looking to interview this week. Hit me up with any questions.
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Tech Guru

Experience not necessary.. I would actually have someone who is new to this, but willing to learn and make money.
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Tech Guru

sounds like the dream job!
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

DAMN! Would have loved the chance to work there!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

omg i wish i lived their...
    the best job in the world me thinks.....

You mentioned rates but how much do I have to pay to do this job?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

If you can compensate my trip from Belgium to Arcadia (and back) I would love to play there
    DJM-750 | 2 x Technics 1200 | Audio 10 | Midifighter Classic | Midifighter Twister | Kontrol X1|  MBP 13"

fly me out and let me crash with one of the girls
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

One?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

hehe you guys totaly missunderstand working in a strip bar after a week or 2 you prob won't get more excited about the girls undreesing then you would if you saw your mother undress. don't know about money eather I get $180 a night at a regular Bar/club I DJ 5 hour a night, and we have stripper every once in a while too.

I see this as a nice extra job to have for extra cash, but you need to know your not there to droll over naked girls, you need to play music that might be far from what you even like or would consider ever to play. this is also a job where you are expected to do sertan things in a sertant way, not a gig you show up and play your set, show of you amazing skills of mashups and live remixing and then collect the money.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast