Traktor Audio 2 problems with Traktor Pro 2
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Audio 2 problems with Traktor Pro 2

So basically ive finally upgraded all my kit in my set up, I have a Toshiba satellite 8gb i3, super quick and can pretty much handle any process without breaking a sweat

However, I bought Audio 2, installed the drivers that came with it via the Native Instruments website and connected it to my laptop after installing Traktor 2 pro, I launch traktor and bam... My laptop crashes with the old blue screen of death "Hardware problem"

Ive looked online but no one else is really having the same problem as me recently (ie within the years 2011-2012)

Just wondering where my first steps are, ive been dying to use my new set up, just got this laptop in august and a new Hercules DJ control steel plus my MFPRO: BM

TL;DR Why does Audio 2 crash my computer once I launch Traktor
    Toshibha Satellite, 8GB RAM, Intel i3 processor, 2.40 GHz -Hercules Dj Control Steel -Traktor Pro 2 -Midi Fighter: Beatmasher
    -QTX sound Powered 150 WATT Speakers

Tech Wizard

UPDATE: The NI Audio2 control panel doesnt even recognise that the device is connected to the laptop

This is the screen that comes up when it crashes

.20121220_133248.jpg
    Toshibha Satellite, 8GB RAM, Intel i3 processor, 2.40 GHz -Hercules Dj Control Steel -Traktor Pro 2 -Midi Fighter: Beatmasher

Tech Convert

Just a thought... check you have the correct drivers, as there are different ones for the Audio 2 DJ (old version), and the Traktor Audio 2 interfaces (new version).

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by muldrez View Post
    Just a thought... check you have the correct drivers, as there are different ones for the Audio 2 DJ (old version), and the Traktor Audio 2 interfaces (new version).
    Been Checking, I have NI Traktor Audio 2 Driver 3.03.... Now is that the correct driver for a brand new Audio 2??? Im pretty confident that it its, but at this point ill try anything.
    Last edited by LIVEMAU5; 12-20-2012 at 09:56 AM.

You might try disabling the internal sound card, then uninstall/reinstall the Audio 2 driver. Or try connecting the Audio 2 to different USB ports without connecting the Hercules controller.