10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 happy new years (what do you play!?!?)
    Tech Convert

Default 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 happy new years (what do you play!?!?)

So I was thinking alot of us on here might have CHRISTMAS and NEW YEARS EVE gigs comming up. WHAT SONGS ARE YOU GOING TO BE PLAYING for CHRISTMAS and on the 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...HAPPY NEW YEARS

I was looking for a good remix of "Auld Lang Syne" (Should Old Aquaintance Be Forgot)...I'm more of an URBAN DJ and was thinking abouting adding the melody over a reggaeton DEMBOW but maybe theres some new TRAP version floating around soundcloud I haven't heard yet, or some dirty christmas remixes that will actually work in a mix!?!?

so my question still stands... 10, 9 , 8 , 7, 6 , 5, 4 , 3, 2 , 1 ....(WHAT DO YOU PLAY?!?!?)

Stayin alive remix? Ghetto funk

Tech Wizard

I'm at a top 40 spot, ill be droppin one of the club killers NYE edits
    2012 15" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: 2 Tech 1210s + Dicers :: Traktor Kontrol Z2 :: DJM400 :: Traktor Pro 2.6 :: Serato Scratch Live + Serato Video

always the big bells mix of insomnia.. timed perfectly regardless... goes down well every time!
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account

Tech Convert

I'm hoping that Henrix - Rock This Dream, is out before NYE so I can drop something hard. If I need to drop something uplifting, I'll probably go with Dirty South & Alesso - City of Dreams or something by Vicetone. They've been killing it lately.