Thoughts on the Pioneer CDJ-350 & DJM-350
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Thoughts on the Pioneer CDJ-350 & DJM-350

I would like some opinion's here if this combo is any good.

Tech Wizard

I can get this whole set brand new for 500 $ just wondering if it's good quality?

the whole set? 2 cdjs and mixer? Even though the its not the best thats a good deal imo.

Tech Wizard

Yeah i can get both cdj's and the mixer for $500 does the mixer have good sound quality?

Tech Wizard

I think i might just buy the whole set and get a different mixer i dont like the djm 350.

Mixers ok. it doesn't have hook up to trs or xlr, so its not gonna hook up to big systems. The sound is alright, not huge, but its a decent mixer. For the price you can beat that though. THe CDJ jogs are kinda crappy but the usb drive is huge.

Tech Mentor

if you can get djm and cdjs 350 all for $500 new, do it. that seems too good to be true though so be careful

Tech Wizard

Dont worry lol this deal is legit. Are these jogs decent for scratching?

Tech Wizard

I was thinking since the mixer doesn't have trs or xlr could i just use a adapter?

Tech Mentor

I would imagine that the jog wheels wouldn't be ideal for scratching, but then the ideal for scratching would be a good DVS anyway.

I had the CDJ 350's. I bought them as I had taken an 8 year gap from DJ-ing, and decided I didn't want to spend £3k on the CDJ 2000's and then not get back into it.

They are a decent enough beginner deck. They lasted me a few months before I realised I wanted something a little better. I sold them on after a year, and didn't loose too much money on them, so all good.

But then again, I do have some skills, and am not a beginner, so I grew out of them quick. If you are just starting out, they will do the job nicely, and get you into it well, and should easily last you a few years before you need to upgrade.

I paired my CDJ's with a DJM 800 for that year too. Which has now been upgraded, and using Traktor DVS with my 1210's until Pioneer release specs on the CDJ 900 Nexus, then I will decide between them and the 2000 Nexus.

For $500 that is FAR too cheap. I suspect they are stolen at that price. I made substantially more than that selling my CDJ's alone, and they were a year old.
    Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, NI F1's (x2), Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...

Mixcloud : xs2man - Latest Mix: Latest Mix 13-10-2016

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast