I have a ghost DJ

Default I have a ghost DJ

I was listening to a new track in Itunes after having just import it to my library… I was playing it loud at my work station when a college entered, my reaction was to hit the space bar to pause the track, I wasn’t looking at the screen at the time so I thought it a little strange that the track didn’t pause, the college who stopped by was looking for someone else so he left almost immediately. The track I was listening to continued to play, but just a few moments later as it progressed "Silhouttes" started to mix in, My initial reaction was that it was a remix and this was apart of the track, I was pleasantly surprised as I thought it sounded cool. However after a few bars it slowly stared to mix out of time, it was then that I looked at my other open pages, it just so happened that I had accidentally open "silhouettes" in a “quick look” view on my mac, when I had pressed the space bar it had cued that track and they as it happened were phased perfectly…. Straight away I opened traktor and started playing around, seeing how I would work the tracks together….

Some 30 minutes later I was satisfied, I thought to myself to thank the ghost dj in the room for helping me out, now I shit you not, just as I had that thought (still i had the two tracks both looping),
    so, just as I had that thought one of our UHF radios at my station started beeping every 8 beats, again it was perfectly timed and perfectly phrased…..it was like that for maybe a half a minute, perfectly in time and then my battery on mac died and all that was left was the beep from the radio, I had turned that radio on the day before and once the battery started to run low it beeps as a warning.

Thank you ghost dj.

This is something like I might end up mixing the tracks together like when I play it out.

https://soundcloud.com/djnarrah/sillouttes-idea-o
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Haha the best christmas miracle story hands down.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Calling doctor Venkman...

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Calling doctor Venkman...
    +1

Tech Wizard

you must be jebus

Almost the exact same thing with This song/mashup

Had multiple youtube videos up and was listening to a couple having others muted but watching them to the music etc. when to turn 2 videos off and got this... Instantly got chills and about creamed my pants. Recreated it immediately recorded it and this is what i got!

Our Ghost Dj has good tatse it would seem.
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

sounds like you hit the spacebar right on beat. Either a ghost or you're a natural! sounds cool btw
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s