sad day...FS: vci 100 se, NI audio kontrol 1 sound card + more
    Tech Wizard

Default sad day...FS: vci 100 se, NI audio kontrol 1 sound card + more

today is a very sad day

due to unforeseen circumstance i have to sell my beloved vci 100 se (bought new from DJTT itself, the latest model they have on offer, without arcade buttons), my NI audio kontrol 1 sound card, and potentially my home made diy midi arcade controller. i am so sad i have to do it but needs must as they say!

all the stuff is in great condition; couldnt be any better. the vci 100se is AMAZING and the soundcard is great for a small time user, the quality etc is great and i have no latency issues at all.

i only want to sell to the uk to keep things simple, so any UK people let me know if your interested!

im looking for £430 + p&p for the vci, and £150 + p&p for the NI audio kontrol 1.

as for the arcade controller make me an offer. its worth it, even just for the parts (theres 16 arcade buttons and a UMC 32 for starters)

post here or PM me - stuff will probably go on ebay later if there's no interest here!

Tech Mentor

How much for the umc mate?? Just bought one from USA and got tortured on postage and may well need to add a second for my project. PM me if you'd rather keep it off the forum.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Sorry to hear man. Good luck
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall