default loop length in Traktor Pro
    Tech Wizard

Default default loop length in Traktor Pro

Can anyone tell me how to set the default loop size in Traktor Pro? At the moment it seems to be 4 but i'd like to set it to 16. I did RTFM, and the addendums, but couldn't find anything about this.

Basically i've mapped it so when i hit a button it sets in a loop and makes it active, and i have another to reduce loop size. what i'd like to do now is make sure it always starts at 16 bars when i hit the loop button.

Thanks in advance

you want to set the function "loop size + set" to the same button and set to value 16. If its set to 4 already then all you need to do is find this setting and change it to what you want.
    Last edited by Jester; 08-05-2009 at 04:28 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

that's got it, cheers

What if you want an encoder to determine the loop length before you activate the loop? ( Instead of rotating your encoder and then pushing it in and having it default to 16 )