DJ Bl3nd live on mixify tonite!
    Tech Mentor

Default DJ Bl3nd live on mixify tonite!

http://www.mixify.com/djbl3nd/live/d...e-event-center

starts in about 10mins or so. Linked up live from a sold out show hes doing tonite.

cool interactive DJ site.

...does anyone here actually care or respect this guy?
    Last edited by Xonetacular; 12-28-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    I recorded it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ugh...I stopped in there for a few minutes just to check it out since i was bored at work, and I'm pretty sure my ears are bleeding. First time I've actually looked into him as I've heard the name pop up a few times now, which lead me to this...apparently another prerecorded set player with lots of jumping and super soaker crowd spraying.

http://www.facebook.com/bl3ndisfake

"He just plays other peoples dope ass tracks and slaps them on top of eachother in a fast structured mix."

Steveo, you must be new to the internet DJ world
    I'm impressed that this thread didn't fall to sh*t over night. Or the mods have kept up haha.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Until people are dancing and having fun I don't mind. Acctually, isn't that point of DJing?

If the DJ just dances around and does stupid shit while a pre-recorded set is playing (for example Guetta, Bl3end, Aoki and many others that a wish to never see) they don't deserve to have that fame or have the chance of playing at a festival, big club gig or touring.
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by MYE View Post
    If the DJ just dances around and does stupid shit while a pre-recorded set is playing (for example Guetta, Bl3end, Aoki and many others that a wish to never see) they don't deserve to have that fame or have the chance of playing at a festival, big club gig or touring.
    • Guy is famous becuase he dances around and does stupid shit while a pre-recorded set is playing
    • People Go nuts and pay money to see him dance around and do stupid shit while a pre-recorded set is playing
    • Guy sells out venues because he dances around and does stupid shit
    • Venue Make money
    • punters are happy
    • Other DJ's wonder why they bothered learning how to mix at all.
    • Paying Punters don't care had the time of their lives and wonder what the fuzz is about.

True story bro

Real Musicians have wondered the same thing about "manufactured", "Gimmick" artists and DJ's for years.

Personally I rate the guy and his management highly as great business people capitalizing on the youtube generations love of overnight sensations.
    Last edited by deevey; 12-29-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    • Guy is famous becuase he dances around and does stupid shit while a pre-recorded set is playing
    • People Go nuts and pay money to see him dance around and do stupid shit while a pre-recorded set is playing
    • Guy sells out venues because he dances around and does stupid shit
    • Venue Make money
    • punters are happy
    • Other DJ's wonder why they bothered learning how to mix at all.
    • Paying Punters don't care had the time of their lives and wonder what the fuzz is about.

True story bro

Real Musicians have wondered the same thing about "manufactured", "Gimmick" artists and DJ's for years.

Personally I rate the guy and his management highly as great business people capitalizing on the youtube generations love of overnight sensations.
    That's all very true
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye