Question about migrating from Traktor Studio to Traktor Pro
    Banned

Default Question about migrating from Traktor Studio to Traktor Pro

Is it possible to transfer all my playlists over to T-Pro T-Studio? What files Traktor files should I transfer over in general?

Would suck if I had to organize my music all over again.

Cheers and thanks guys!

when i changed from 3.4 to pro i had to basically start again from, scratch, as it uses a different system, files etc.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Banned

Doing it now, and it seems all I had to do was copy over the .nml files and the playlists folder from Traktor Studio and it had all my tunes in all set up ready to go. Just had to rescan them all so T-Pro knew where they were. A lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

sweet.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

big jump from Traktor Studio to Traktor Pro ! Im sure you will enjoy the changes