Traktor pro help!

Default Traktor pro help!

Hey DJTT I have the NI Audio 4 DJ interface and only TRAKTOR scratch Pro... I was going to buy TRAKTOR Pro 2 but its says that it is not compatible with Control timecode ( which I use ) and it says if I need that, that I have to click on the link but it takes me to the Audio 10 interface and I am not going to pay $500 for that. Do you know if I can buy the TRAKTOR Scratch Pro 2 upgrade or something? Because I need the new upgrade but I can't use the Control Vinyl if I get the TRAKTOR Pro 2.

Tech Mentor

You can upgrade to Traktor Scratch Pro 2 for $119.

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...-s4/?page=3945
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

is there nothing cheaper since i already have pro? like on ableton if your buy intro you get that money off the live version.

Tech Mentor

Don't believe so... it's actually a pretty good deal for what you are getting. You could also just sell your Audio 4 and get a Audio 6 for $299 which includes the license for Scratch Pro 2.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

you could try emailing or calling NI. i had traktor scratch pro with an audio 8 and they offered a special upgrade (i got via email) to tsp 2 for $45. it was only a software upgrade and didn't include any of the timecode stuff. i went back through my emails to hit the link but it's dead now...sorry man.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music