Full list of traktor functions?

Default Full list of traktor functions?

I am currently using my good old faithful BCD2000 with virtual dj, but have recently started getting into Traktor. The biggest problem I have is one suffered by all BCD2000 owners, the lack of Native (pun not intended) support for the jog wheels.

I am currently designing my own hardware controller, and would like to access every function on Traktor without having to touch a keyboard or mouse...

I know I'm probably just being a lazy bugger, but is there anywhere i can find a full list of mappable (is that even a word?) functions without having to write them down on a piece of paper.

Also, I'm after recommendations for a good midi or usb interface with massive amounts of fader capability!!!

Cheers, guys.

Tech Mentor

Yay! Another BCD2000 user

Have you checked the manual? and the update logs on the NI Forums?
    The Traktor functions list changes with each release and sometimes the functions themselves change too, and just to confuse you if you load a .tsi with a reference to an old function that's been replaced it will still show in the midi mapping.
    Also if you go to midi mapping in preferences and select add, it will show the list of of functions available.

I was gonna buy a Korg Nanokontrol, to answer your other question, for it's faders and to control FX. I think I'm erring towards a Korg zero tho now.

"I am currently designing my own hardware controller, and would like to access every function on Traktor without having to touch a keyboard or mouse..."
    I do that with the BCD2000 already with my midi maps btw Some more faders would be nice tho for 4 decks instead of having to use sw takeover or reassigning the faders to rotarys to fit the BCD.

Regardless of what device you are using, opening the midi settings in the preferences section shows all the mappable functions available to you.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "