New Electro House Song by Upcoming Female Producer. Feedback Appreciated ;)
    Tech Convert

Hey guys,
    So recently I released this track and I wanted to share it with you http://soundcloud.com/itsalistone/bliss-mp3
    After having success with the remixes I've done, and being acclaimed as different and unique in a couple of radios in my country, I decided to work on songs of my own and to start building my image and career as one of the very few 20 year old girls that produce music in the electro scene.

This song is my first original. It has a progressive electro house vibe with a bit of complextro plus pop melodies that make it different. I'll be glad if you listen and let me know what you think of my work. And if you like it, I hope you share it
    Xx

If you want to gain respect let people realise that you're young and that you're female (don't really see how that makes a difference but whatever) and not tell them within the first six words. Feedback appreciated then a wink- snazzy.

We OK here?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Convert

I think that's not the right way to treat a girl, you should at least respect her, she's a newbie here. To the point, good job! You should check up the kick, maybe boost it a little, but overall it's great for a first original. Cheers, Adam

Hey Ali,

great to see you're sharing! We always like that in a fellow member. But to be quite honest, I don't see elliot1106 coming down on you that harsh.
    He's just offering help from one starting producer to another and doesn't mean to be condescending.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Hey Ali,

great to see you're sharing! We always like that in a fellow member. But to be quite honest, I don't see elliot1106 coming down on you that harsh.
    He's just offering help from one starting producer to another and doesn't mean to be condescending.
    1+ One thing i love about this forum is it is a very open-armed community. Dont feel turned away be appreciative to the constructive criticism . The song for a first release is really good! 1+ on the boost as well. Of course all the production tips and tricks will come in time. I wish you the best of luck and Welcome to the community!

Tech Convert

Thank you all for the observations! I'll keep in mind all the tips for my next productions

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Double posting is indeed against the forum rules. Post your tracks in this forum only, music production's purpuse is to discuss different techniques, not ask for feedback.