Traktor 2 problem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor 2 problem

just trying to get my settings right and running into problems. if you all could provide feedback or help troubleshoot it would be much appreciated
    so i have pretty much a pa system right. 2 peavey pr12 speakers, a crown xl2000 amp, and a USB numark mixer. in traktor whenever i change my audio output to the USB it crashes automatically and gives me a crash report and whatnot. any idea why? should i not change it to that.

Tech Mentor

Looks like your Numark drivers are bad. Try updating them, or if they are up to date, you could try re-installing them (on Windows, not sure how it works on OSX).
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Tech Convert

How should i update them im really new

Tech Mentor

There's this new website called Google, you should check it out!
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

lol at steph
    and
    shame on you Steph

he is really new and possibly over thinking it. Since its equipment he isnt that familiar with, i can see it being a newbie fair question

@ griff
    click the install file again for the driver package of your NUmark drivers
    The computer will notice that the drivers are already installed and should ask you "Did you wnat to UNINSTALL them?"

tell it yes
    well dont tell it but actually click yes
    because if you sit there saying "YEs, yes, yes...." I swear to god i will find you and smother your children
    (WOW where did that come from?" ok moving on

then, do a full restart

meaning, SHUT DOWN the computer
    wait a few seconds
    then restart it

Now go do some looking around
    https://www.google.com/search?q=USB+...ient=firefox-a

since you didnt tell us WHICH mixer you have.
    and see what version number is available on latest drivers.
    Do an install of them (for your mixer)
    and try and install the driver you already have

if the one you already has is older, your computer should be telling you

See what you get

Tech Convert

so its a Numark m6USB. i went searching for drivers and there werent any. looked at the manual, it says "there are no special drivers" since its USB, and there is no cd that comes with it. now what

strange
    its a USB mixer, but there are no drivers for it?

very strange
    never the less, that would mean its plug and play, and most likely the drivers it needs (if any) install themselves directly from pluggin in the mixer.

Tech Convert

right, and i mean it works if i use itunes or spotify or just play off the internet, but crashes as soon as i make it my output on traktor

Tech Mentor

You don't have it plugged in a USB 3.0 port have you? Or have you tried a different port, for that matter?

And what are your computer specs? Traktor version? And what's the crash report?

You should try and install ASIO4ALL 2.10 - English

or follow the instructions in the setup guide for the Mixtrack Pro which I imagine has similar DAC drivers

The guide will show you how to install and use the ASIO drivers with Traktor.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Griff112 View Post
    right, and i mean it works if i use itunes or spotify or just play off the internet, but crashes as soon as i make it my output on traktor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast