Need help fast, installing the drivers on traktor s2, what to install?
    Tech Convert

Default Need help fast, installing the drivers on traktor s2, what to install?

Im installing my S2 right now, i suppose im going to install the traktor s2 drivers but what more? Which audio driver? There is so many, or should i just install everyone of them? There are like over 10.

Tech Mentor

I suppose you're using the Traktor software, in which case you actually don't need to install anything. It's all included afaik.
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Tech Mentor

I really don't think so, but make sure you don't have your S2 connected during setup, as recommended. If you have, see this thread: http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?t=170055
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by StephanV View Post
    I suppose you're using the Traktor software, in which case you actually don't need to install anything. It's all included afaik.
    I need to install drivers, ive chosen traktor s2 but shouldnt i choose some audio drivers too?

Tech Mentor

Traktor installs the drivers for you, since you've chosen the S2 in the setup wizard. The audio drivers should be included too. Really, it's easy, just follow the instructions in the wizard. If you have it, you select it, if you don't, skip it. Easy.

Do you have an audio 2/4/6/10? If not, don't worry about audio drivers. Select the S2, and that's it.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Mentor

all you need is S2 driver.

the others ones are for different NI audio cards. s2 has one built into it.

Tech Convert

What audio preferences should i use? My current audio device is kontrol s2 WDM audio and as built in soundcard i choosed my realtek.
    Output monitor:
    L: 3: traktor kontrol monitor L
    R: 4: traktor kontrol monitor R

Output master:
    L: 3: traktor kontrol master L
    L: 4: traktor kontrol master R

There's your problem. You don't need to use 2 soundcards. Select the s2 as your soundcard, and run your master/booth out of the left and right outputs. Don't select any other soundcard. No audio cables should be plugged into your computer. Just USB. The manual shows how to set this all up.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.