Behringer NOX606 help! URGENT!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Behringer NOX606 help! URGENT!!

Just got my mixer in the mail and i have no idea how to get it working. Ive been using just my macbook pro with an x1 fine for a few months now, but its time to upgrade.

I'm wanting to use just my mixer and the x1 using traktor pro 2.6, is this possible? i'd hate to send it back!! I dont have any cdj's or turntables and no audio interface either, just the equipment listed. thanks!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Does it recognizes mixer as audio device?

yeah i've got it lighting up, but no sound comes out. do i have to use speakers or is it possible to use my laptops speakers?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You can use your speakers by setting your laptop internal audio as audio device. But if you say the mixer is selectable under audio device menu you should be able to send audio to your amp right from mixer and without additional external audio card. Read your manual and see if there is diagram on this connections.

it gives me three choices under audio device, the built in which plays sound and does nothing for my mixer, or 2 USB Audio Codecs, which i cant tell apart but both light up the mixer and remove sound. i'm also only getting the first track deck to light up and not the second. is it possible to use just my mixer, computer and kontrol x1 and be able to have sound and it all work or am i needing more cables etc.?

also only the EQ knobs and Gain knob seem to have any effect on the lights.

Default External Mixer being used as sound card?! HELP!?

MacBook Pro 13"
    Traktor Kontrol X1
    Behringer NOX606
    Traktor Pro 2.6

It appears as though the mixer i just got today is acting like a big CD Player. I'm trying to run Traktor with it but i'm fairly new to hooking everything up without a TSI file. I can hear a song playing when I cue it on my mixer and only the Gain knob and Booth Gain knob do anything, yet EQs all the way to the right kill sound. Also when playing two tracks on tractor, only the first EQ section lights up on the mixer. Any help at all, or do i need more equipment/cables to get it going?

I've got everything working now, only problem is sound only comes through headphones. is it just as simple as me getting the cables to send out the sound?

you should have the mixer's main outs plugged into your sound system. what kind of speakers/system do you have?
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

I actually don't have any speakers hooked up to it, just been playing through my laptop speakers. i've got it figured out now, just need a couple 1/4" cables so i can have the output routing through them and my output preview through the headphones. I assume i'll need an audio interface/soundcard if i want to route traktor decks to individual mixer decks, correct?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast