erykah BADu

Thread: erykah BADu

Default erykah BADu

For those of you about to embark on this sonic journey, may god have mercy on your ears.

a good lesson for all of us that less is more and it is nice to let a track breathe.

I expected more technical skill from a Serato Icon. But very nice fitting A$AP Rocky in her set.
    Used Record Shopper

i don't know how i made it this long but i particularly like the part at around 12 minutes. cueing the track over the mains...wait that's not the right tempo...adjust...cue again over mains....nope, still needs cue mashing and tempo adjustment. let's cue that again...*cut sound entirely off*...ooops, oh well just kick that shit in gear. booooooom! next up: really mellow, quiet track fade in. nice!
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by squidot View Post
    i don't know how i made it this long but i particularly like the part at around 12 minutes. cueing the track over the mains...wait that's not the right tempo...adjust...cue again over mains....nope, still needs cue mashing and tempo adjustment. let's cue that again...*cut sound entirely off*...ooops, oh well just kick that shit in gear. booooooom! next up: really mellow, quiet track fade in. nice!
    yeah that was a little odd. I'm a fan of her music too, but I don't know what was up with that