Need help quick please!!! ONLY HAVE TWO HOURS!

Default Need help quick please!!! ONLY HAVE TWO HOURS!

I am at the place right now. The setup is the following. 2 sets. Traktor S4 as one set and Two technics with a Rane TTM56 mixer with Traktor Audio 6. I have the TTM56 mixer hooked up by a RCA - 1/4 into my S4 in Channel C. There is only one issue. He is using timecode. When he uses the timecode, if he takes off the needle while the disc is moving, the pitch and bpm goes super fast. So say the song is 127bpm. If he takes off the needle from the timecode when its moving and playing, the bpm speeds up and so does the pitch to like 450bpm. Also, since he is hookedup to my S4, in order for it to sound perfect (quality) I have it set to line instead of phono. What do you think the problem is and can we solve it? Please help us out the gig starts in two hours!
    ECHE PALANTE:
    www.soundcloud.com/echepalante
    www.mixcloud.com/djrepulse

Technic 1200 MK5's, Traktor Kontrol S4

Tech Mentor

First of all... don't route the Rane mixer into the S4, as the inputs on the S4 are horrid. Instead route the S4 through the Rane's AUX input.

As for your problem... does he not know how to use his own setup? Hope you figure it out bro.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Tech Mentor

If he wants the track to keep playing at whatever speed it's at before lifting the needle, he needs to press the play button in TSP to switch from timecode to internal playback before lifting the needle.

TTM-56.jpg

If the DJ is using serato or vinyl, hook up your S4 to Rane 56 to the AUX IN or LINE IN (Better) and you should be fine.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |