Numark Redphone DJ headphone

Default Numark Redphone DJ headphone

Sorry if there is another thread on this but has anyone seen these things? Not sure how I feel about them.
    Thoughts???
    TSP2|MFSPECTRA|TECHNICS1200MK2/M3D|WIN764BIT
    MASCHINESTUDIO|KNTRLZ2|KNTRLX1MK2|KNTRLF1|DICERS|V-MODA

Tech Convert

i just bought them last night paid $58.00. i wanted a lolipop headphone, didnt like the other lolipop that the other company made sounded terrible. As for the Numark i Mixed with them for about 2 hours last night. My neck did not hurt at all. The phone never slipped off my ear. it does sound ok not better than my A&H's. I will rock them for the sake of old school times. it does help train your ear when beat matching. if this unit does break i will mod it to fit a sony mdr. As for a rating i will give it a 3.5. would i spent over $150 for a lolipop nope.. I did try the Vestax one that was made many years ago didnt like that one no output

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by quansonlee View Post
    i just bought them last night paid $58.00. i wanted a lolipop headphone, didnt like the other lolipop that the other company made sounded terrible. As for the Numark i Mixed with them for about 2 hours last night. My neck did not hurt at all. The phone never slipped off my ear. it does sound ok not better than my A&H's. I will rock them for the sake of old school times. it does help train your ear when beat matching. if this unit does break i will mod it to fit a sony mdr. As for a rating i will give it a 3.5. would i spent over $150 for a lolipop nope.. I did try the Vestax one that was made many years ago didnt like that one no output
    Where did you order yours from? I tried to order one from Amazon and Sweetwater music and neither could get the item which led me to believe they are discontinued.

I use a Zomo Mono Stick - cheap, sounds ok. Just don't need headphones with traktor.

http://www.zomo.de/en/Products/Headp...ck-HD-120.html
    SC | MC

Tech Convert

I tried the zomo .... they sounded bad to me. I think I djnow has them and b&h photo.... I bought them at my local dealer he had only one. Just to try out. And I bought it. I liked them.