Track auto plays from loading onto the deck

Default Track auto plays from loading onto the deck

Haven't had this happen to me before now, when I load up a deck - it is starting to play without me doing anything - with the cue button on Traktor automatically lighting up.

Can't understand why its doing that to me!!

Are you juggling? Or loading the SAME track onto the open deck? Traktor has a feature that will load and auto start the new track if it's identical as the current (playing) track. If that is the case, there is a preference that will allow you to kill this behavior. If that is not that case ... I would double check for corruption, any mappings you might be running. Other than that .. I can't think of any other reasons why the software would behave in that manner. Most of the times I encountered these little phantom problems (some popped up LIVE ... SCARY) ... It was my fault due to a lack of understanding of preferences / parameters that I adjusted.
    My debut EP is FINISHED!! Now back to being a DJ!!

http://soundcloud.com/iambreed <-- NEW EP! "Hello. My Name is Breed"

#RESPECT

Tech Mentor

make sure cruise mode is off too.

cruise mode auto starts and plays tracks. when id put stuff on to just listen to some starting cue points would trigger it to start.

Good call, Moe ... I've never used cruise ... but that makes sense for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by MoeHawk View Post
    make sure cruise mode is off too.

cruise mode auto starts and plays tracks. when id put stuff on to just listen to some starting cue points would trigger it to start.
    My debut EP is FINISHED!! Now back to being a DJ!!

http://soundcloud.com/iambreed <-- NEW EP! "Hello. My Name is Breed"

#RESPECT