Z2 live input. Traktor FX on real vinyl
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Z2 live input. Traktor FX on real vinyl

So, if I were to get a Z2 (hypothets) can i use traktor's fx on real vinyl via live input or whatevs?

Thanks
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

yup
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    yup
    Much latency?
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Anyone done it? photojojo?

Tech Mentor

Works great... shortcut to set decks to live inputs is Shift + Traktor Button on the Z2.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Quote Originally Posted by brocklambert View Post
    Works great... shortcut to set decks to live inputs is Shift + Traktor Button on the Z2.
    Do you know if their is a keyboard shortcut?
    I mean, obviously the mixer shortcut is ideal, but I was just wondering.
    A&H Xone:96, (2) X Pioneer CDJ-2000nxs2, Bozure ISO-201, (2) X Technics MK5, "TEIL1" (Delay Pedal), Strymon "Blue Sky" (Reverb Pedal), Ableton Push 2, A&H Xone:K2, (2) X Shure M44-7 w' Ortofon SH-4 Headshells, V-Moda Crossfade LP2, Crates & Crates of Vinyl, 2011 & 2012 Macbook Pros - (2) X SSD/16GB RAM for both machines |
    https://soundcloud.com/risquedj

nope but you can easily map this to a keyboard shortcut by selecting deck flavor selector for deck a or b in the mapping area.

i actually have this option mapped out to my sync button as i don't use it

works fine still have to run it through laptop and traktor. I've never tried it in stand alone mixer mode though

you can do this without a Z2 so no reason you shouldn't be able to do it with one. My only problem is the massive volume difference between real vinyl and the computer; be prepared to compensate for that (unless the Z2 has fixed that bug).
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast