dj-tech i-mix with traktor pro problem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default dj-tech i-mix with traktor pro problem

i'm currently using traktor pro with dj tech imix but the problem is i think and i might be wrong, when i select the default dj tech imix default midi mapping in traktor pro i seem to have synch issues like for example when im running deck a as master and select deck to synch with deck b it seems that the bpm is not synch but when i do a midi mapping for example nanokontrol i do not have synch problems can somebody please enlighten me on this?

there's two tsi's for the i-mix in the traktor settings, the i-mix and the re-load. Did you choose the reload instead? cos that would explain it. also the default mappings are shit you are best to make your own mate.
    Last edited by Jester; 08-07-2009 at 11:05 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

currently using i-mix tsi not reload. maybe its due to the midi mapping does anyone have a better midi map for the imix rather than the preset one. currently im using my own midi mapping but theres still occassional synch issues.

we have a club edition which i mapped completely from scratch. maybe thats your best bet man.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Hey Jester thank you for your reply. Do you think you can share your midi map for your imix club edition mapping? Would greatly appreciate it ill give it a look at the controls and see whether that would solve the problem

no worries. hope it works for ya

i notice the monitor function is connected to the load trsck function. and also what does the monitor button and the scratch button do?

the two monitor buttons are actually modifiers 3 and 4, when you load a track the cue automatically changes to the new deck. the scratch button does nothing except kill all effects on that side of the deck, and it should light up to indicate the filter or effects are in use. when you hold the left monitor button (modifier 4) and press load deck a, it actually unloads the deck.
    Last edited by Jester; 08-15-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Hi jester, which buttons are modifier 1 and 2 and what does it do?

1&2 aren't used anymore in this mapping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast