Deals on Decks

Thread: Deals on Decks

Default Deals on Decks

I just bought a Vestax VCI-300 mk1 with a Odyssey glide style flight case for $250!!! I'm still in shock!

So guys, let me know what other kind of sick deals you/a friend has came across!!!

Edit: Here's a pic. DJ SET.jpg
    Last edited by djarrkay; 01-03-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Found two Tech 12's in an old dance hall I was helping a guy clean out. I told him to take $50 off what he was paying me and I'll take them off his hands

I might buy another pair off a friend with needles and flight cases and an NI Audio 4 for $500 (he bought a whole setup off a dj and never got into using them)
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

I got my two numark turntables, Numark DM2002X mixer, stanton needles, and a crate of records for free. My uncle and a family friend gave em to me. I always wanted to learn but never had the equipment or the money to buy equipment :P, so they showed up to my house one day with everything and just gave everything to me haha.
    "Feed the Soul, Starve the Ego"
    Me and her weren't meant to last. But me and music, now that's forever.
    | Navy Delayed Entry Program | Shipping Out June 13, 2013 | Aircrew | C/O 13 |