Thoughts on Numark m2 mixer? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sounds like a pain in the ass. I'll probably just return all this shit.

Default same problem

Hey guys this is my first post, yes im a newbi.yay lol anyways. I hope u guys can help me out.
    My setup is. Laptop with numark m2, traktor 2.5, traktor x1 controller. Audio 2 soundcard.
    Im very comfortable. With my setup. The biggest issue here is recording my set. Wat can I do to record my set? * I have a record. Out on my mixer .can this help? How can I take advantage of this feature ??

Quote Originally Posted by winston5835 View Post
    Hey guys this is my first post, yes im a newbi.yay lol anyways. I hope u guys can help me out.
    My setup is. Laptop with numark m2, traktor 2.5, traktor x1 controller. Audio 2 soundcard.
    Im very comfortable. With my setup. The biggest issue here is recording my set. Wat can I do to record my set? * I have a record. Out on my mixer .can this help? How can I take advantage of this feature ??
    you will have to run your record out on the mixer > the input on your computer and record into something like audacity.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Quote Originally Posted by squidot View Post
    you will have to run your record out on the mixer > the input on your computer and record into something like audacity.
    Thnks for the quick response. I dl it audicity. But if its not too much to ask, what are some setting I need to do if u no of any on audicity?

Quote Originally Posted by winston5835 View Post
    Thnks for the quick response. I dl it audicity. But if its not too much to ask, what are some setting I need to do if u no of any on audicity?
    well, i've never used it so i can't give you a step by step, but you will have to set the input (in audicity settings) to your computer soundcard. do a couple of trials to get your levels correct if needed.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12