fMainstream - Is anyone aware of this company / had any dealings, etc?

Default fMainstream - Is anyone aware of this company / had any dealings, etc?

They've seen some of my work on Soundcloud and approached me via email.

Thanks

Tech Mentor

What are they asking for ?
    Surrey PA Hire

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    Banger used to mean a hot track. Now it means link sausage.

To feature my work on their website.

"As a feature for our video homepage, search page, social media and events where we book artists"

I don't know how sites like that work, but get them to send you the contract and post it up and I'm sure someone will tell you if its a good idea or not.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

I got a message from them yesterday, sounds like we both got the same email haha....
    We recently found your work on Soundcloud and are considering featuring your work on our website fMainstream. Our website fMainstream.com is a platform that's dedicated to finding and featuring amazing emerging artists, and we're interested in getting your best work with our team to be considered as a feature for our video homepage, search page, social media and events where we book artists.

Tech Student

Just got an email from them too. Checked out the website, but I just don't get it.

Yeah got the same kind of email from them earlier this month. I checked them out and joined. I figured that I've got nothing to lose.

Shortly after that I received another email saying that they had given me a voucher to redeem to purchase advertising on their sites?

#Scam #Bullshit #IMO

This is part of the email that I'm referring to..

"Hello!

Recently when you submitted your work to fMainstream, you referred five artists that we should be on the lookout for. Thank you! This helps us stay current and fresh with new emerging talent and we couldn't do it without you.

As a thank you, we'd like to give you a coupon code to "The Audience Store" where you can redeem your credit for a free Social Ad to run on Facebook. Our social ads help artists like you get more exposure and promotion for your work by targeting fans that would be interested in your music."

So.........
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9