Tech House Mixtrain?
    Tech Mentor

Question Tech House Mixtrain?

I've seen that there were quite some mixtrains going on here but not for a while... Am i missing something or is doing Mixtrains just not cool anymore?

Anyways, if I find enough people to join me i would really like to make one: 6 guys, 30 minutes each, deep and tech house from the year 2012 (something like a "review" of last year's greatest tunes), starting out more deep and getting heavier to the end.

If anyone is intersted comment here and we can sort things out. i would put the thing together and do some quick mastering (not a lot, just that the loudness is the same throughout) and upload it on soundcloud for free download.
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

Tech Convert

I'm down. Tech House isn't really my jam but i'm always up for experimenting, expanding, and digging through tracks. How does this work? Cut a 30 min set then someone mixes them together?
    Traktor Scratch Pro Audio 6 Kontrol S4 Stanton STR8-100 APC40 MPK88

Tech Mentor

once we got enough people together we make up an order and then the guy starting plays 30mins and lets the last track run out so the next guy can mix in, than he uploads his part and the next one mixes in etc. i will cut it all together in the end.
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

sounds like fun! would love to participate!