Why does my Deck C say Audio Through?

Default Why does my Deck C say Audio Through?

I can't seem to figure out why my deck C says audio through where the song name is usually displayed?
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

I should also add that I am unable to load song into deck C...HELP!
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

There are several options for audio routing on each deck. click on the deck icon and you should get 3 option: Audio Through, Internal Playback and Scratch Control.

What's cool about these options is that you can hook up an outside source (if you have spare inputs on your soundcard) and are using internal mixing, it will let you use traktor like a traditional mixer for say a cd player, or a sampler or whatever else suits your fancy.

Since I've migrated to 2 SCS.3d and an SCS.3m, i'm ditching my mixer and picking up a korg Electribe KMX-1 for some cool synths.

Hope this helps,

regards,
    DJ Neurotique

Tant qu'y a du noir, y'a d'l'espoir!
    Berurier Noir

I just found it! Thanks, never really messed with that. I just imported the 2.3 tsi file and was messing with 2 decks for a couple hours now. Moved on to add the third and fourth deck and couldn't do anything with deck c. Thanks for the info...it was right in front of me! doh! Better give the eyes a rest.

i used to run my mic or another dj (when inputs/outputs on the sound card were short) through the audio through on decks c/d. really comes in handy some times!
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition