Mapping question for Traktor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mapping question for Traktor

I have the Numark idj3, pretty horrid controller but im trying to make it work. I was wondering if there was a way I could map an eq knob to a mixer filter. But with holding down the reverse play button. So i can still keep my low's mid's and hi's.

Can this be done?

map the reverse-play as a modifier (on hold), and use this modifier for you knob!

Quote Originally Posted by derschaich View Post
    map the reverse-play as a modifier (on hold), and use this modifier for you knob!
    Its just a modifier? How would I go about mapping the eq knobs to be 2 things. One just sitting there and the other being affected when I hit reverse play.

Can anyone else shine some light on this? Much love to anyone willing to help. thanks ders.

How would I go about mapping the eq knobs to be 2 things. One just sitting there and the other being affected when I hit reverse play.

Quote Originally Posted by derschaich View Post
    Thanks I re read this thread a thousand times. Anyway to make one knob goto either deck with the corresponding reverse play button?

I wish there were a way to rep people on this forum cause you deserve tons.

http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=479 here you go mate... heres my personally mapped out IDJ3 that turns it into a great controller

Quote Originally Posted by Dwonka27 View Post
    http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=479 here you go mate... heres my personally mapped out IDJ3 that turns it into a great controller
    Your mapping does work the fx but its still moving the eq's im gonna mess with the modifiers. Make it so its a toggle not a hold. because it stays on the fx anyways when toggled. Also your play button is a cue button, as well as the cue being a cue.
    Last edited by AllDay; 01-07-2013 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    Your mapping does work the fx but its still moving the eq's im gonna mess with the modifiers. Make it so its a toggle not a hold. because it stays on the fx anyways when toggled. Also your play button is a cue button, as well as the cue being a cue.
    Your kill buttons and loop buttons do nothing aswell. Im gonna fix this and then I will re up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast