Forum Issues Thread
    Tech Wizard

Default Forum Issues Thread

Hey guys, post any issues you're having with the forums since the move, and please be as specific as possible. I'll update this post whenever new bugs are discovered and resolved.

• Attachments from before the move not displaying - fixed
    • Can't upload a new avatar - fixed

Couple users were reporting problems with password retrieval but i tested that and thats fine.

Another couple users were reporting problems with the activation email not being sent, but i created a test account and that works fine too.

Kinda weird i was swamped with a few emails all at once about mail issues but it seems to be working fine when i tested. Maybe a temporary hiccup ? i could not personally see how the users doing anything wrong. Ah well we are all sorted now atleast !

I think the forums are back up running normally again.

DNS caching, mail relay routing.... could all be the case.... I don't think the mails were stashed on the server
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

BTW, why is this in general discussions?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    BTW, why is this in general discussions?
    Its a dedicated thread to give users a place to report any problems they are having with the forum