Traktor recording issues

Default Traktor recording issues

Please help!!! In traktor every time I try recording a mix the levels are totally dependant on my master volume knob. I turn my monitors amp right down then have to turn my master volume on my controller up so as not to record extremely quiet. It wasn't behaving like this before.

Try to remember what the last things were you changed. Maybe you can roll back?
    Or maybe Traktor is using another sound source? (card)

Try to search the forum (DJTT and NI) and Google is your bestfriend :-)

Goog Luck!
    DJ Kontrol S2 || Traktor 2.6 || MBP 15" 16G Retina || MACKIE MR5 MKII ||

Prod. PC Duo Core || 22" LG || Ableton Live 9 || AKAI MPK mini

I've been trying to work it out for hours!! Lol I've searched google and the forums but nothing available!!

Tech Convert

Default Recording with Latest Traktor + Audio 10 + Allen & Heath Xone 92

Hey guys, been trying to record with Xone 92 and Audio 10, but my traktor software always tells me that it couldn't start the recording of my audio... been checking the preferences and tried a bunch of them, whatched videos on youtube and nothing helped me out. Want to start recording my live sets and traktor is messing with my head. Can't give up any of the 4 channels!

Thanks mates.

which outputs on the back of your controller are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by simonphatt View Post
    Please help!!! In traktor every time I try recording a mix the levels are totally dependant on my master volume knob. I turn my monitors amp right down then have to turn my master volume on my controller up so as not to record extremely quiet. It wasn't behaving like this before.
    turn up the gain in traktor's audio recorder.
    Last edited by squidot; 01-05-2013 at 05:25 PM.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Convert

I'm using every output of channels and booth... to record I guess I need to get some rca to audio jack cable to put to the record output of the mixer and into Audio 10 main input... or am I wrong? is there any cable that is RCA and audio out?