Recording a mix using a Xone 92 + audio 10 + traktor software
    Tech Convert

Default Recording a mix using a Xone 92 + audio 10 + traktor software

Hey guys, been trying to record with Xone 92 and Audio 10, but my traktor software always tells me that it couldn't start the recording of my audio... been checking the preferences and tried a bunch of them, whatched videos on youtube and nothing helped me out. Want to start recording my live sets and traktor is messing with my head. Can't give up any of the 4 channels!

Thanks mates.

ps.: xone's record out isn't equal to the one in pioneer.

What is your recording path? Did you change it? Did you input a prefix? Usually it wont record when there are characters traktor can't understand, either in the prefix or in the path itself.

for example if your prefix is something like mixes\2012, the backslash is indicating an extra directory layer that will cause an error.

to check go into preferences > mix recorder > file --- take a look and see what you have in there.
    Last edited by squidot; 01-06-2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: added more concise info
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Convert

THANK YOU MATE!!!!!

Is it that simple for traktor to get confused?? Damn... I had a date... which was something like 07/01/2012... Deleted that and the error was gone.

Once again, thank you. If you're on Germany on time for timewarp mannheim ou in spain for monegros 2013 just hit me up and you'll be great!

glad that sorted it out. have fun recording!
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music