Wanted: Older versions of Ableton Live

Default Wanted: Older versions of Ableton Live

Title says it. I'm looking to buy Ableton Live 5/6 off anyone looking to unload it. I'm running an increasingly creaky set up and want the versions that were made for the laptops like mine!
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

Tech Guru

I believe I have the ableton 5 LE disc that came with my axiom, will let you know in about a week since it is in Atlanta, and I am currently in Miami.
    FIX8:OSCill8
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO

Sounds like a good start! Thanks man! Any other dudes with the full version perhaps?
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

From my experience Ableton 8 actually uses less CPU than Ableton 5, 6 or 7

Fo' shizzle? I downloaded the demo last night, but haven't had a chance to run it yet for a performance test. This is interesting news to me!