Traktor Kontrol S2 vs Reloop Terminal Mix 2 vs other 2-deck controllers?
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Kontrol S2 vs Reloop Terminal Mix 2 vs other 2-deck controllers?

Hi! i want to buy my very first dj controller but i dont know which one... i was thinking about kontrol s2 or terminal mix 2, in price they are pretty same in my country:
    Traktor Kontrol S2 - 470 euros (pro software included)
    Reloop Terminal Mix 2 - 400 euros (software not included, cost of Serato DJ in euros: around 100)

Please guys help me, which is better (jogwheels, features, software, etc, etc.), or maybe other controller in this price is good too? thanks in advance. What do you think also, 2 channel terminal mix 2 will be fine, or maybe another 2 channels would be useful now or in future?

s2 you wont be disappointed.
    Look at numark Mixtrack Pro also

S2, F1, TP2, Zomo HD1200

http://soundcloud.com/sam-hulley

S2 is probably your best bet because its a NI product. And it comes with traktor...a NI product the layout is great, construction is nice and in my opinion, the jogs were better than the Vci 400 se.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Denon MC3000. Super solid construction...built like a tank. Good Sound. Plus it has dedicated filter AND gain knobs in addition to the 3 EQ knobs for each channel, unlike the S2 which ONLY has a gain encoder and no dedicated filter knob.
    Traktor: Kontrol X1, Kontrol F1, DN-MC3000, DN-X1700
    Ableton: Launchpad, nanoKontrol2, LPK-25, BCR2000

Tech Convert

thank you guys, denon mc-3000 seems good but what do u think also about terminal mix from reloop mixed with the new serato dj?? i must add that i really need good jogwheels for scratching (not as good as in vinyl, because im dont want to scratch only)?

Can't speak for the terminal mix as I don't own one and I don't want to be one of those people that blindly bashes a piece of equipment without ever having used one. I own the MC3000 and can speak about it and will only make comments on the other equipment based on features I can see (e.g., number of knobs/inputs/outputs etc.). The terminal mix 2 does have larger jog wheels than the MC3000. it does have a separate filter and Gain knob, which I like...can't speak to the construction or feel of the unit though as I have never used one.
    Traktor: Kontrol X1, Kontrol F1, DN-MC3000, DN-X1700
    Ableton: Launchpad, nanoKontrol2, LPK-25, BCR2000

Tech Convert

sure, because u know i read many reviews and reffering to them TM is good, but i want to know people's opinion about it.. so sad no one here owns it mainly i looked about terminal mix 2 vs kontrol s2 because there arent such comparisions... but thanks for help.