Blogs/Websites similar to DJTT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Blogs/Websites similar to DJTT

Hello,

I was wondering, besides DJTechTools, what other blogs, websites do you guys check up on on a daily basis? Just trying to find more articles that's similar to what DJTT has. Thanks!

i usually find stuff on Oprah.com

HAHAAHHHA
    kidding.

The two sites I see for news are DJWorx and Digital DJ Tips. Other sites I go on are just DJ stores to see if anything is on special...

ah yes i do remember digital dj tips. i never bookmarked it so it had been forgotten.

Only really here. DJ worx is decent if looking for another blog. /r/DJs if you are on reddit.

Personally I think digital dj tips is a huge joke and it usually just irritates me any time I get linked to one of their crappy articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Only really here. DJ worx is decent if looking for another blog. /r/DJs if you are on reddit.

Personally I think digital dj tips is a huge joke and it usually just irritates me any time I get linked to one of their crappy articles.
    you're right. i agree with you, because some of their reviews on products are uninformative other than just going over specs and what have you. but the rest of the readings come pretty close to djtt. if you have any suggestions to different sites. im more than happy to check out.

Digital dj tips is terrible. I go on inthemix a lot which is an australian dj news outlet (i'm australian). Other than that just DJTT and r/DJs
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MYE View Post
    Digital dj tips is terrible. I go on inthemix a lot which is an australian dj news outlet (i'm australian). Other than that just DJTT and r/DJs
    So do I inthemix forum is pretty good/funny

yeah im mainly looking for a website that has blog articles similar to djtt and digital (despite it being terrible). looking at r/djs, its more forum based and doesnt look user-friendly from the start. but ill look around more.

The only other site I occasionally read is resident advisor. They have tech stuff too and generally interesting articles and artist interviews.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast