[Deep House] New Deep House Mix [Tracklist Included]
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default New Deep House Mix [Tracklist Included]

Hey guys here is my latest installment of Bump'N'Booty's, hope you enjoy!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/therealhitem
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/hi_tem

Tracklist:

1) Duck Job - Intro
    2) Ecstasy ((Catz 'n Dogz Body Language Remix)) - Soul Clap, Mel Blatt
    3) Friends (Lazaro Casanova Miami Vice ReFix) - Nhan Solo
    4) Raining Again (Original Mix) - Betoko
    5) No Equal Sides (Original Mix) - Audiojack
    6) The Long Run (Steve Bug's Vocal Mix) - Steve Bug, Mr. V
    7) Cause Of You - Orignal Mix - Eat's Everything
    8) Tyto Alba (Original Mix) - Dusky
    9) Anymore (Original Mix) - Alfred Taylor
    10) I Know I Want You (Original Mix) - Jett
    11) Like You (Original Mix) - Hot Since 82
    12) So High (Hot Since 82 Remix) - Shadow Child
    13) Stella's Way (Original Mix) - Maxxi Soundsystem

Nice, smooth mix. I have a lot of these trax, so you obviously have great taste...haha.

I gotta' ask.....where, oh' where, did you find this - Eats Everything - "Cause of you" ?!!?
    I MUST have it........please divulge!!!!
    A&H Xone:96, (2) X Pioneer CDJ-2000nxs2, Bozure ISO-201, (2) X Technics MK5, "TEIL1" (Delay Pedal), Strymon "Blue Sky" (Reverb Pedal), Ableton Push 2, A&H Xone:K2, (2) X Shure M44-7 w' Ortofon SH-4 Headshells, V-Moda Crossfade LP2, Crates & Crates of Vinyl, 2011 & 2012 Macbook Pros - (2) X SSD/16GB RAM for both machines |
    https://soundcloud.com/risquedj

haha i have two of these tracks in my deep house mix as well. ecstasy is great for warming up the dance floor i think, loving that track right now. very awesome mixing.

Tech Wizard

Thanks guys appreciate it! As for the eats everything track... check the dirtybird drip.fm

Quote Originally Posted by haithemi View Post
    Thanks guys appreciate it! As for the eats everything track... check the dirtybird drip.fm
    Wow, didn't even know that existed....thanks!!!!

But $10/month....Ouch, that's a little pricey. Unless of course they give out $10 worth of FLACs/.WAVs a month, I can't justify another monthly bill. I would appreciate it if you could give a little insight as to what a membership actually entails.
    A&H Xone:96, (2) X Pioneer CDJ-2000nxs2, Bozure ISO-201, (2) X Technics MK5, "TEIL1" (Delay Pedal), Strymon "Blue Sky" (Reverb Pedal), Ableton Push 2, A&H Xone:K2, (2) X Shure M44-7 w' Ortofon SH-4 Headshells, V-Moda Crossfade LP2, Crates & Crates of Vinyl, 2011 & 2012 Macbook Pros - (2) X SSD/16GB RAM for both machines |

Quote Originally Posted by haithemi View Post
    So I joined the Birdhouse Drip.fm, and haven't seen where the "Cause of You" track entry is.
    Am I just missing it, or has it been taken down?

Tech Mentor

I listened to this mix on my laptop speakers while being disappointed at Michael Mayer canceling his show this Friday. Here's my feedback.

- Thanks for the tracklist and download link!

- Intro was kinda gross. Intro track appropriately intro-ey. But that track also made me think my pager was going off, unfortunately, so was not my thing. Sampling "Friends" is also a no no for me. Three tracks in you have had three vocals, I prefer mixes where the vocals have a bit of a chance to breathe. I especially didn't like the talky Steve Bug track where whoever talks about himself like I care. The sample in "So High" also annoyed me. In summary, not my favorite tracks, though I like some of these artists.

- In terms of the mixing, in general was smooth and appropriate for the style, and tracks flowed together well harmonically. Phrasing and phasing was generally solid. I heard one or two sorta abrupt sounding transitions.

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

I especially didn't like the talky Steve Bug track where whoever talks about himself like I care.
    Sorry, homie, but you crazy....that track is great!! Did you bother to pay attention to "what" he was actually saying?

Tech Mentor

looks a great tacklist, love stella's way its on my mixtape too.

will listen after work
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

Tech Mentor

Yeah, he was saying that he's a cutting edge maverick of music and people try to diss him but he's so awesome that he gets to talk and talk and talk over a house track. I gather they were probably going for a vibe like "The Way We Used To" by Cevin Fisher but it really, really didn't do it for me.
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast