Xone 92 Send/returns and maschine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Xone 92 Send/returns and maschine

I am getting a loan of a Xone 92 and also watching the Chris Liebing how I play video , he has 2 aux working and the maschine running on one of the channels . Has he got the maschine plugged into the mic channel or into the send returns , if its returns how has he able to use the 2 aux for different effects.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Tech Mentor

Not sure but i think he has the maschine connected to the Mic input and the Effects to the Send/return. there is a little switch on the mixer on top of the mic channel to switch from Mic to Send/rtrn and back
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

The maschine is plugged into the mic/aux channels, not the send/return. He may have the send return routed into Maschine as well for effects, but the actual beats would definitely be on the mic/aux channels.

thanks for the reply , picking the 92 up today so will give it a go this weekend.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

would you mind doing a full comparison against the DB4? or just share your thoughts if you could.
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

will do my best to once I have it all setup

oooh just what i need, saving up for a db4 but have been tempted more than once to get a 92, subbed for the compare!

Tech Convert

mate, I have a xone 92, and well, it is (for me) the best mixer on the market! Super sound quality, superb equalizers, tons of possibilities regarding connections, and tons of sound power!! DB4 also has that but... well you have to give it a try!!! I prefer the 92... but you could prefer DB4 depending on your mixing style. By the way, xone 92's filters are a delight, dropping bombs and layering sounds is made easy by them.

first thoughts on the 92 are good , filters are great better than the db4 I think , sounds great , like the 4 band eq . Only played with it for about 1 hour so far .

Quote Originally Posted by neilmcm View Post
    first thoughts on the 92 are good , filters are great better than the db4 I think , sounds great , like the 4 band eq . Only played with it for about 1 hour so far .
    Playing a dangerous game

Try hooking both mixers to a powerfull system (no sound coloring/eq), play some tunes and thumb the bass a bit...you will be surprised. If you do it with TT's, the difference is even more amazing...

Still, both mixers rule !
    If they don’t want to see the light…..just make them feel the beat…..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast